Sylibia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training through disipline

Go down

Training through disipline Empty Training through disipline

Post by Adam Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Adam before the school along side 30 other 1st year students, he could tell that this would be fun, and that he will learn something new without a doubt. Suddenly the vice-principal greets the students,"Welcome, to our prestigious school where only the gifted or talented are allowed to partake in the development of their own personal skill, as you know we teach everything from how to throw a punch which I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to do that, to how to use more advance tricks with your magic and even uncovering your own special skill, and without further a do," A sheet of paper with available classes pops up infront of him, he grabs the sheet and looks for the classes availthat he could take, he finds that their are multiple skills, the ones he chose were,'Speed, Agility, Power, Unarmed, Awearness, Combat; Stamina.' When he finished the paper vanishes from his hand and was later replaced by a club list. He looks at it for a moment and decieds to pick the Swordsmanship club, his paper is then replaced with a schedul.

Hour/Month Class Teacher

Month 1-4 RL Week 1

1st Combat Gorden
2cnd Speed Susan
3rd Stamina William
4th Swordsmanship Cpt. Louis

Month 5-8 RL Week 2

1st Agility Susan
2cnd Power William
3rd Awearness Giluso

Month 9-12 RL Week 3

1st Speed Susan
2cnd Power William
3rd Agility Susan

"I'm going to buisy, really buisy..." He said as he looked back toward the one giving their speech, they were still going.

"I'm pretty sure at this point you're tired of hering my voice so I'll leave you be." The VP vanished, leaving the group to figure out what to do, Adam follows his gut feeling and enters the academy leaving everyone else behind, as he walked by he was instantly blown away by the amazing sight. He walks around, looking for any kind of indication of where he was going, after a minute of clumsily strolling around he finds the words 'combat' on the door of a wall to his left, he opens the door and sure enough, there were people there as well as a teacher, he walks in and finds a spot, soon after more peple began to come in until every desk was full.

"Welcome to combat class where things get hands on, you all are prbably here because you think that by coming here you can achieve a higher level of skill, but after a while you will soon learn that you lack the skill to move any further or you just end up giving up and loosing interest, my class will not be easy or fun so be prepaired for whatever I throw at you." He says as he pulled a string that send ball shaped wood in thier direction, using his shadow dash he was able to completely avoid it, as he stood on the opposite end of the attack he watched everyone elses reaction. He saw a shield of wind prtct one, a large shield protected another and one was even bold enough to stop them wiith their bare hands, he was impressed with that, however he wasn't impressed with everyone else who ended up being hit by that."Like I said, be prepaired, this is only a small taste of what I can do." Adam walks proudly to his seat knowing that he was the only one was able to dodge the attack completely when a boy his age suddenly walks out of a rip in space. "Oh my god, another void, two in the past three years, what an interesting turn of events.

"Well that's a funny story because that's my older sister." The man facepalms.

"And are you anything like her?" He asked in a dreadful voice, as if he's seen hell all over again, out of the frying pan and into the fire.

"If you're talking about my wierd behavior then no, all void users act this way but I seem to have control."

"Well back on subject if everyone could take their seats." He sits back in his place, waiting to begin again. "As you may know, we have three special students in this class, Adam the notorious, known for his ability to travel in an instant, Fiona's brother Iseiah, another void user and we have Giávonty, a special type of user who can control metal at will and on top of that he can grab multiple objects from the only student who can mave his arms as fast as he can and be able to guide to control them like you can see. Anyway lets get on with class."

[The teacher gives a speech about Combat]
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Training through disipline Left_bar_bleue3/10Training through disipline Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Power:
Training through disipline Left_bar_bleue3/10Training through disipline Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Stamina:

https://sylibia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training through disipline Empty Re: Training through disipline

Post by Adam Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Adam is asked to spar a fellow student, he nods, draws his sword and walks into the arena. He checks his target, female, roughly my age, my hight and my size, she seems to be holding a scythe, oddly enough the weapon is surrounded by a wind field. Looking at the girl who looked as if she was waiting on his move he shadow steps behind her and instantly gets kicked into a wall. As he flops to the ground he lifts his upper body, his eyes focused on her, she saw right through him. He had to try something else, something unpredictable, he dashes in obscure patterns, leaving out clones every so often, he stops in front of her, leaves a temporary clone of himself and dashes to the air, he then flip kicks her in weapon as she tried to block. As his foot made contact a sudden gust of wind blows him to an upside down position, in able to move he uses his sword to block but he's still sent flying back into a wall, then cumbusts as he reached a speed fast enough to make the flash cards burn. The fire almost would have burned severally but something strange happened to Adam, his shadows covered him, protecting him until the fire died out. "Wow, what is this now?" He felt completely different, he looks a at his hands to see his blade completely dark, like it had its own aura. He then looks at the girl,"let's go." In burst of speed he zigzags in her direction, raises his sword and strikes, she blocked it, but the impact from his power sent her stumbling back, he used the oprotunity to spin around a and bunt her with the back of his sword, with his shadow arc he sends her flying into a wall, the tide was turned at that point, until his shadows started flickering and disappeared soon after.with the tides now back in her favor he starts to think hard, looking for a way pass her defence. He shoots a ball of shadows at her in rapid succession, rolls out of the way and sent her own attacks back, solid wind was rushing in his direction. As he went to combat roll his body didn't respond, he must have used up too much of his stamina, "Boom" the wind blasts into him, bashing him along the floor and into the wall once again. "He struggles getting up, he was weak from his last attack, he wasn't going to make it much further, he falls to his knees, as the wind came his way his shadows explode back into a protectable field, he stands again, feeling refreshed, wondering what was going on, he zips at her again, swings low and takes a foot to the head as she attacks while dodging, he then rolls out of the way as she attempts a second kick. When he stands up from his combat roll he is immediately hit with a gust of wind that would have blown him into the wall once again if it wasn't for him being prepared. He somersaults in the air and lands feet first on the wall but as he looks in her direction he she smashed him in the chest; using her scythe she tosses him to the middle of the arena. In mid air he cartwheels to his feet but ends up stumbling backwards do to his lack of stamina loss, the time he spent fighting her was starting to slow him down, and she didn't seem tired in the slightest. He wasn't about to give up so easily, he could fight as long as he was still able to stand, even if he was that oozy from the attacks. As she dashed towards him, gliding along the surface Adam sees a wall shoot up out of the ground. "Alright, that's enough you two, class is over." Adam, drenched to the forehead in blood walks off feeling defeated.

The teacher goes on about defense and how important it was to protect themselves from an attack. As Adam leaves he is stopped by the teacher,"Look, I can see you have talent, with your sword and what not, but you need to defend yourself. Your attacks can only do so much, but what really matters is that you have to defend yourself, with out the right defense you may as well be considered dead."
Adam is offered personal training by the teacher.
"Ok lets start with something simple, there are three basic places that you can hold your sword to block, not counting your diagonals. You have your right, left and head, you really need to focus on protecting your head and heart."
The man aims high, with his fake sword, then spins around 350 and thrusts into his chest, pushing him into a nearby wall.
"And always keep your guard up, especially here" he said.
"Right, if I'm not paying attention then I'm wide open." He nods,
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:02 am

"Ok, now let's try that again." He said as he attacked Adam, being more cautious of his attack, he carefully blocks the attack, but due to his strength he was knocked back a few steps. "Don't drop your guard, keep your sword up!" He said as he came back, hitting him in the arm and lung kicking him back.

Stumbling back, Adam still manages to guard another attack, and using the momentum he rolls back, creating space between the two. When he rose up again he was caught with a split second decision, either dodge or block. He naturally chooses to dodge, but he also partially blocks it in the process.

Finally sneezing an opportunity he punches him in the stomach and flip kicks him in the head. As he clumsily stumbled around he found himself under Adam's will. He gradually regains control of the situation and goes back on the attack, his skills suddenly changed, as he tried attacking he found that he was blocking everything, it was like he was just messing around at first, now he's getting serious.

With a few well placed strikes Adam was knocked out before he even realized what happened. When he woke up he was in the middle of the street being woken up by that girl who beat him up. "What are you doing out here, don't you know it's dangerous out here?"

She asked, her voice was that of an angle. Without the hood he could see her goldish blue eyes and blond hair. "A lot of bad people and even creatures roam around campus at night." She then picks him up and begins carrying him. He wakes up in a dorm to find himself in a bed, with bandages around his head, apparently he took a hit to the noggin. He gets out of bed, and goes to leave the room, he's stopped by that girl.

"Are you ok, how's your head?"

"It's fine... Aren't you the one I fought before?" She nods. "There's only one other person who can beat me like that and that's.---"

"Alice?" She cut him off. Shocked by her knowing of Alice he asks.

"How do you even--"

"Know that, it's because she's the one that trained me." He was pretty much in denial, how much of a coincidence was this, meeting someone who has met the same person and not only that but they
were both trained by her.

"I'm assuming that you are--"

"Yes I'm a six member, number five." What were the odds, well it would seem that he was obviously outclassed. "By the way, since you are here, why don't you accompany me on my mission."

"Mission, here?" He asked in awe, out all of Sylibia, here?

"Yes, we have reason to believe that there is someone here who's a prodigy with sneaking and has a natural skill for being able to take any kind of weapon and be able to use it like a professional, this for obvious reason is why I came to recruit him.

"Are you a second year?" Adam asked.

"Fourth, it's been a while since I've been here though." He could tell, she was pretty skilled, he doesn't recall even laying a finger on her.

"So what class is he taking?"
"Actually he's taking your class, ever notice the background guy in the corner, no well that's just because he's that good." She paused for a moment."Anyway, we'll need to get his attention."

"And how do you suppose we do that?"

"Well, it's simple really, you and I need to perform well, if you can get yourself in better shape then maybe we will be able to get somewhere, your physical energy is not enough to hold you against me when I'm not even trying."

'What, she wasn't even trying, where does that put me?' He thought to himself. "Well for now I can't really help it, however I'm just going to get better, that all anyone can do, but I differ, I have energy, I can easily take anyone else here."

"Ha, now I'm starting to understand what she meant, you really are something else, I admire your confidence, but that confidence of yours can only get you so far before you get killed." He turns he head as he crosses his arms.

"I know that, nice dress by the way." She blushes embarrassingly, she hadn't heard someone say that in a while.

"Wha, how dAAAre you, this is NOT a dress, it's a combat skirt."

"Yeaaah" A sudden feminine voice called out, a girl wearing a combat skirt appears, the two exchange high fives as they looked at him.

"Oh and this is my assistant, you two should get to know each other, as my assistances it would really help us for you two to have an established relationship.

"Hello Adam, I'm Shelby, nice to meet you., I'm a dagger wielder, I can use polarity and arcane, and let's not forget that I'm also fit and able to be a medic." She held her hand out femininely, he shakes her hand.

"Likewise, Shelby, I'm a swordsman."

"Oh, I can already tell by your stance that you have been doing this for a while."

Surprised by all the info that he's getting from them he only looks back on his skill, there's nothing special about him really, not counting the sword and all.

"Don't think stuff like that, it's only going to put you down." 'Did she just' "Read your mind, yeah."

"How long have been snooping around in my head?"

"Long enough to know the relationship between you and Alice, by the way, I think you two would really enjoy yourselves if you spend more time at the bar with her, especially you seeing as you miss those times." He dint know whether to be angry or if he should feel violated, she had just leaped into his life.

"Why do you care?" He tested her.

"Because, we're family, it's my own personal job to help family."

"Your personal job huh?"

"Yes." She said genuinely as she nodded. "It was me that took care of you."

"Thanks, I appreciate that, not many people are willing to look out for me."

"Well that's because those people aren't really family."

"Whatever you say Shelby."

"Well we should get going, we have a lot convincing to do and remember, if we can't get him to join us the he's better off dead, that way he won't be our problem."

"You know what, I--"

"Blanka, her name is Blanka." She responded before he could get it out.

"Stop doing that." He said, it was rather creepy for him, knowing that someone could read his mind.

"Why are you so upset?" He became infuriated by the question.

"You're reading my mind without my permission!" He said angrily, the girl giggles."I don't see what's funny, you're invading my privacy!" He yelled, as he shook his arms up and down, she only giggles at him.

"You're funny when you're angry." He face-palms himself.

"Let's just get this over with, can we get the guy already?" Blanka shakes her head.

"Alright, let's go, we're already late anyway." The group left to go to class, he wondered if the principal would condone us killing another student, they would undoubtably try to kill us.When they make it to class they are instantly called out by the teacher.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:16 pm

As Adam took his seat, the teacher started to verbally attack him about missing class, he ignores him. "HEY, I'm talking to you!" Adam briefly sighs as he responded to him.

"What do you want me to say, I'm late and I know it, there's no way around it." He looked him in the eye.

"Well as long as you know..." He said as he moved on with the class, he didn't dare look directly at the man in the corner, knowing that he would look back but not in a friendly way. As he waited through the teachers speaking he started to pay attention when he heard that there was going to be a special 5 person team in a tournament. " You all will have one week to find five people and they don't have to be in your class either."

Suddenly Shelby grabs him by the arm, "Come on, let's go Adam." She said as she effortlessly dragged him out of his seat. "Hey you there in the corner, you're with us for the tournament." She said as she grabbed him too, then began to drag them both. "Hey boss, I'll check these two out to make sure they are fit to join you." She then drags them to the training room.

"Ok you two, I'm going to figure out how strong you are." She said as she pulled out a metal staff that expanded two feet. "Weeeellll, LETS GO!" She said as she attacked Adam first, he ducked a horizontal, giving the new guy room to use his gauntlets, a hook went over his head and to her ribs.

She blocks the attack with her staff then hits him in the groin with the side that wasn't being used to block, she then knocked Adam to the side. As he went flying a thought popped up in his head,'I'm always being thrown around." He flips to his feet, by that time he was far away and the other guy was going toe to toe with Shelby.

As he readied himself he began to channel up energy, then with a silent breath he became an aura black, feeling much more powerful he dashed across the floor, joining the guy in combat against her.

The three exchanged attacks between each other but it was obvious that the two were out matched even with both their skills combined. They were eventually knocked back by her, both slid across the floor. "Ok, she's really strong, but if we come at her from different angles then we're likely to get her blind spots." The guy nodes.

As they surrounded her in pinch formation, Shelby pulled out a second staff, this one also expanded. "Alright, this might be a problem." He said as he rushed from an opposite side, they attacked constantly, Adam tried different approaches but was knocked back each time.

Finally he remembers her ability to read minds, 'was she really reading both of us at the same time?' He couldn't believe that as a possibility, although it did answer why she was able to beat him and another guy so easily.

As he went to strike he tried his best to leave his mind blank, he attacked her shoulder area, he got close, but missed by a few inches as she dodged, he was able to flip backwards away from her attempt to sweep his legs. His ability finally wore off, exposing him to amount of physical strain that his body went through while he was in his state, but multiplied.

He moved sluggishly, trying to recover from the massive loss of endurance, he tries to hit her but was easily hit by the staff, her attack was so strong that it knocked the wind out of him, and caused him to loose his footing.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 am

As he tried to regain balance he is completely unprotected, as a staff came close to clocking him in the head his partner next to him blocks the attack for him. Adam hastily returns his own attack that almost hit her considering her clairvoyance like mind reading ability. He couldn't believe he was volunteered for this.

Despite how he was feeling the idea of giving up was a great insult to himself, but being defeated was an even greater insult, he hasn't forgot about the last fight he had with her boss, she really bruised him up with that scythe, not to mention she completely kicked his *ss without even using the lethal part of her weapon.

He catches himself in time to shadow warp with in her rang and slice horizontally with his blade, the attack connects with her other staff, he couldn't believe that her one ability was all she needed to defeat the two of them.

"You know what, I don't even feel like going through a long and tedious fight for no reason, not to mention I don't feel like asserting my full power." The guy said in a proud manner that Adam couldn't help but go along with it.

He agreed with him as he sheath his blade,'I guess I'll let her have this one, but I'll find a way to beat her." He thought to himself, knowing it would of ended in a long and miserable defeat.

"Yeaaah, I guess it is a waist of time to draw this out any further." She said as she shrunk both staffs, put them together before hiding it under her sleeves.

"Finished already, I thought I would have been able to get in on the action." Blanka said in a bold tone comes in a few seconds after it was over which irritated him for obvious reasons. "Well, we have some free time, why don't you guys go and enjoy yourselves, we have much to do.

Everyone begins to leave, "oh not you new guy, you stay here, we have much," She pauses as she holds her scythe with a battle stance,"We have much to discus." She said, sighing the new guy prepares his weapon. "Cute, you're gonna have to use you're gauntlets if you want to stand a chance."

Adam was out of the door before the fight began. "Ok so let's go observe our competition and see what we're up against." He nods and follows her outside where everyone was bound to be, considering that everyone goes there to see who's going to be apart of it.

When they get there he immediately noticed the amount of people that were there, at least 80 people were there, that's 16 groups not including their own."Well, we've got a good look at what we're up against."

"Yeah, now we just need our last member, this one will be easy for me so I'll go take care of it, you go find something to keep you busy. Adam nods and walks off to find something entertaining for him to do, as he looks around for a while he finds a group of people sparing each other.

He picks up a stun-sword, 'Im joining in.' He didn't exactly say that but the way he grabbed his weapon of choice said it all. Everyone looks around before one raises his hand, he assumed that meant he was going to fight them, but instead they sat down to regain lost stamina.

"Alright, you're new here and one of my buddies are down so just this once I'll allow you to join in, but you must abide by these rules, one, no magic, two no deadly strikes, and three have fun."
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 pm

"Alright, you're new here and one of my buddies are down so just this once I'll allow you to join in, but you must abide by these rules, one, no magic, two no deadly strikes, and three have fun."

"Fine, I can live with that." He said as he raised his fake sword. "But I'm going to need one extra person for this to be a fair fight." The leader of the organized group of fighters looked at him in awe.

"Ha, I like you already." He draws his actual sword while speaking." In fact I think I'll take you myself only, there are no rules, anything goes in this fight, you up for it?" Adam breaks the fake sword in half, drops it and pulls out his sword.

"Alright, I'm fine with that." Everyone gathers around, oblivious to how bad an idea that was, it was going to take more than just a small circle of space to fight each other.

"Ready?" Adam doesn't acknowledge the question, he instead let's himself get carried by his dark magic. With quick, precise attacks aided by his semi-nimble movements he over powers the guy but only for a minute. As he took one more upward slanted attack his opponent countered with a knee to his gut.

The sudden impact knocked the wind out of him, slightly bent and off balance he clumsily blocks the other attack and gets knocked back. As a way of regaining the upper hand he pivots and swings horizontally, sending a barrage of dark energy at him. The guy blocks most of it, but once he was hit and left wide open Adam took the opportunity to hit him, as tried to attack he was blown back by an explosion that sent him across the field.

With his decent reaction he stabs the ground to break the momentum and hesitates to power up so he could attack him better. He knew his body had a hard time handling his power on that level, it was as if the shadows were devouring him with every passing second that went by of him using it.

Without further hesitation he goes through with it, in an instant he was in the guy's face, using his body's aura as a supernova, the attack blows him a few yards out before he came to a stop. Relentless with his attack A zips toward the opponent, deals out a few nimble attacks knowing they would be blocked.

As the man effortlessly blocked his attacks his eyes lock onto lower movement; as he checked he could see a foot aimed to hit him, without a moments notice he gets clanked along the head by what felt like a clay knocked him to the ground.

Dazed and confused he was temporarily unable to shadow dash himself out of the way he relies on his protective aura to keep him from taking any damage. As his opponent tries to hold him under his foot the aura that served to protect him kept his foot hovering over him.

As he attempts to pierce the guys stomach he gets him to step back but only for a brief second as they deflected the attempt and although he didn't get him he was able to free himself to move out of the way as he came back to step on him. He was caught of guard when the ground around the guy burst in all directions as his foot hit the ground. "Boss you can keep fighting like this, of you keep it up you'll destroy the ground!!!" He looks at the two holes that he made.

"I guess you're right." He sheaths his sword, Adam reluctantly mirrors the guy's movement while dropping his aura. He instantly felt pain that brought him to his knees, this power really was dangerous for him, the pay out was half as good as it's down side. "What's this, unable to keep it up?" Adam looks at him smugly.

"Ha, I'm more liable to be taken down by my own powers before you actually beat me!" He retorted.

"Whatever kid." He said as he walked off. Someone approaches to help him.

"I'm sorry to say it but he was going easy on ya kid." He looks at him, refusing to believe such a thing. "That's why I had to come up with an excuse to end the fight... If you had gone any further he probably would of--" Adam grabs him by the face.

"Don't EVER make that mistake.. AGIN!!!!" Shadow seep from his hip to the arm, into the guys face causing an explosion arouses dust the hangs around for a few seconds before settling down, when it cleared the guy was in a critical state of panic, but still alive and conscious. If it wasn't for Adam aiming at the ground at the last minute the guy's grave would of been right there.

"Oh crap..." The guy said in shock as he looks down, then back up with a long pause. "You could of killed me!!!" He yells, pointing at the ground while his eyes widened with both surprise and a little bit of anger.

"Yeah well I didn't so calm down." He retorted as he turned his head, hiding his guilt.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

"You SCARED me half to DEATH!" The guy responded, still unsure if he were even alive."I may as well be dead!" Adam draws his sword and points it at the man's throat.

"If you want I could relive you of your life now." He said, irritated that the guy wouldn't shut up.

"Hey now, let's not get hasty, we don't need to go that far." He said as he raises his hands, reassuring him that it was unnecessary.

"Well then keep your mouth shut and--"

"Helloooooooooo Adaaaaaam!!!" He turns his head to see Shelby gliding into the scene. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii--- ouch" She blurts as she rams in to Adam, toppling over and falling on him.

As he lay there confused as to what happened with extra weight over him he recollects his attention to Blanka. "Why... Just why... Better yet get off!" He yells, putting a hand up against her cheek, trying to push her off. Despite him being drained by his powers he manages to move her some.

"Aaawe, I'm glad to see you too." She say in playful way, knowing she was being annoying.

"Uuuugh, I'm too tired for this!" He said as he just lay there, he realized now that he needed to work on his stamina, but he would have to wait until the tournament.

"Haha, alright I'm done!" She says as she gets off, she even offers a hand to help him up. Refusing the help he raises up and dusts himself off.

"What's wrong with you!?" He asked bluntly as he raised one of his hands in aggravation.

"Oh don't be like that Adam, soften up a little why don't ya."

"I don't need to SOFTEN up, I need to be strong."

"Well what's so good about being STRONG anyway?" She asked I a childish way.

"Because by being strong I can win my fight and crush my opposer while I'm at it, no one would dare challenge me, EVER!"

"You know if you only focus on being rough, tough and strong for long enough you're going to forget how to be soft, loving and gentle."

"I don't need weak emotions like that to be strong, in fact they'll just slow me down."

"You won't know until you try."

"You're right, I won't ever know because I'm not trying."

"Man, what happened to make you like this?" She seemed to really be concerned, as if she really wanted him to understand.

"It... Doesn't matter how I ended up like this. Why do you even care anyway?"

"Well, it's because we're a family and that's what family do for each other." Her eyes pierce his own, stunning him, in a way he felt like he couldn't move, as if he was frozen with magic. With no words left to fight with, he simply gives up.

"Whatever, where's Blanka?"

"Who knows, maybe she's with the new guy, maybe she's off training, maybe she's even watching us right now."

"Eh, don't say stuff like that, that's weird."

"What's weird about it?"

"Being watched, I don't want that awkward feeling to follow me around."

"What does it matter, it's just a pair of eyes watching you."

"It's a pair of eyes that are following you wherever you go." He stated, it was creepy for him to have the feeling of being watched.

"So it's creepy eh?"

'You just read my mind again' he thought to himself.

"Yeah I did!" She then glares at him awkwardly."staaaaaaareee."

"What are you doing?" He ask in a demanding voice.

"Nothing" she said in a girly voice.

"Stop it"

"Nooooo" Being childish just seemed to be her specialty. She was more likely to be playful than serious but when she was serious she was a completely different person.

"Ugh, just come on, we're getting out of here."

"Okaaaay!" ^_−☆ She winks at him as she follows his lead, he takes her to an assumed location where he might meet Shelby and the other guy. The training room.

When they arrive about forty five minutes later they open the door to find the two were both still fighting, the new guy looked tired but not defeated while Shelby looked like she was enjoying herself. "Adam, get over here and help him." He draws his sword and prepares to attack, with a quick lunge he swings horizontally at her throat.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Blocking the attack with her med size scythe sweeps his legs and bashes him in to the ground with the back of her weapon, while at the same time sending a vortex ball of wind at his ally, she then bats him into the vortex that sends him swirling off. The intended target managed to grab Adam and escape the pull of the wind's strength.

"Thanks umm..."

"Just call me Grey, it's easy to remember."

"Alright, Grey, I don't feel like coming up with an idea on how to beat her so let's just surround and conquer her. As he said that a wave of wind of wind broke his stance and face planted him on the ground.

"I really need to guard myself better." He said as he receives help from his new found friend, Grey. "Alright, let's go." He said as he traveled through his shadows, in an instant he was behind Shelby launching a ball of shadows created completely by her own inner darkness. An immense amount of power, too much for him to handle, upon release the shadow explodes and envelops him.

"Adam!" He heard a voice of dread from all over call his name out, in fact his name repeatedly echoed as he drifted out of consciousness and into a dark and bitter cold abyss where the voices that called his name slowly began to loose volume and become less consistent. They went from twice a second to once every ten seconds until they started to become even less frequent and much softer, they eventually became nothing.

"ADAAAAAAM!" A familiar voice called out, but it was uncertain, as he tried to locate the source of the noise he saw a bright light off in the distance, he couldn't understand what it was, but it's light seemed so pure that it made him forget about the voice that he once heard.

"Who are you?" He asked the light, the immediate response was a warm embrace that was follows by him being enveloped in the light for a brief moment before being brought into a garden. There were trees filled with apples, but he didn't feel he would ever need to eat, there were roses, daisies, tulips and dandelions. There was also a fountain that was half surrounded by bushes.

"What is this?" He asked, confused to by the reverse opposite scene, he was more of a dark personality not a bright, hang welcoming signs up on a wall type of person.

"This is your resting place, enjoy." The voice said before it's presence disappeared, he never did figure out what it was. He looked around for a while, gazing when his eyes landed on a humongous mansion. He attempted to shadow dash to hurry up and close the distance but he could do no such thing so he walked instead, when he got there the door opened to a family of the Deadly Six. He hesitated for a minute, then he walked in.

"AAAAAAAAADAAAAM!!!" He hears that familiar voice again, suddenly the ground around him begins to shake and become distorted as his vision became blurred and stretched In a circle as if it were distorted by a black hole.

He turns around to see a hand grab him by the shoulders and start to pull him out of the world in back where he came from. It'd dawned on him that he was leaving people behind and that he had to go back. "Maybe another time, we'll see you again Adam, now just wasn't your time."

The light suddenly fades back into a bitter cold abyss but this time it felt different than it was when he first got there, like it was.... Welcoming, comfortable, like he felt loved and cared for, like he was wanted.

[moving back to original thread]
Adam
Adam
Admin

Character sheet
Speed:
Power:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum